Pupils are able to attend Ashton Park School until such time as the School’s Planned Admission Level (PAL) is reached. The School accepts pupils regardless of their gender, race, ability or social background.
Pupils applying to enter the school at the end of primary education or in year applications will do so via the LA who will allocate places on the School’s behalf using the following ranked criteria:
- Where there are more applications than places available at a Community or Controlled School, allocations will involve only those applications received by an agreed date at the end of October each year.
- Applications received after this date may be disadvantaged, as available places at the preferred school may have already been allocated.
Please Note: For Bristol LA controlled schools priority is not given to first preferences. We aim to meet the highest preference possible for every applicant by applying the published over-subscription criteria equally to all applications for a school.
Apply for a school place
Admissions, both for Year 7 and ‘in year’ are arranged by Bristol City Council. Guidance and applications can be found by clicking on the following link
Admissions Policies and Forms
- Admissions Policy 2021 22
- Admissions Policy 2022 23
- Admissions Policy 2023 24
- APS GGLT Request for Admission Outside Normal Age Group Form Sep 2023
- APS Template Sixth Form Admission Application External Candidates Sep 2023
Area of first priority
For a full view Map please Click HERE