- Parents are not allowed to drive onto site.
- All year groups will be in bubbles and will not mix with other years
- There is staggered break + lunch times. So there are no school bells, and your teachers will release you at the end of each 1 hour lesson.
- The bike sheds are dedicated to year groups and there is signs at each shed
- There will be specific entrance and exit routes for each bubble / year group.
- Full details and information have been sent out in a parents letter
Ashton Park Risk Assessment
Grading Summer 2021
- Grading process diagram 30 03 2021
- Grading Frequently Asked Questions
- Table of evidence and final contributing assessments for Yr11 grading
- Table of evidence and final contributing assessments for Yr12/13 grading
- Letter to Parents 9th March
- Letter to Year 11 Parents 31st March
- Letter to Sixth Form Parents 31st March
Covid Catch up premium